If I Have to Eat Another...
Bacon, avacado, almonds, eggs, pork chops. These are all things I love to eat; but these last few days have drilled home the old adage that 'too much of a good thing is not good.' I'm just really sick of the limited food choices on this diet. So much so that I've resorted to only eating when I'm very, very hungry (which is not very often on a keto diet).
Notes:
- Still have fogginess in head
- Energy levels throughout the morning and day are still good
- No stamina. I get winded easily.
- I crave sleep after about 9pm (I consider this a good thing)
- I've been waking up earlier. As early as 6:45 some days. The diet definitely gives me energy and alertness in the morning.
- My muscles are strong for short bursts; but sustained usage leaves me tired and sore. Muscle recovery seems to be slow.
- I can't tell for certain, but I think I am moodier on this diet. I had hoped this diet would help level-off my emotions.
- My body is definitely trimming down. Not good for somebody like me who is trying to gain mass.
- Ketone strips are still showing moderate to high levels of excess ketones in my urine.
- I'm still constipated most of the time.
- I miss different types of food.

No comments:
Post a Comment