Morning 'til 4 pm
Today has been the most normal day I've had since starting this diet. Woke up with decent energy levels. This is despite a good workout late last night. Had energy throughout the work day. Even made it through a company softball game with sustained energy.
Weirdness:
- Stomach feels more normal today, but still a bit of that "solid" feeling
- Muscles tend to retain soreness after physical activity; but not as fatigued as before
- Poop is still hard
- Less brain fog today
Today gives me hope that I can continue this diet.
The only question is: do I want to continue this diet?
I've read a lot of blogs and forums that say the adaptation period for keto diets is the worst, but that all the benefits will come flooding in after adaptation: energy, increased stamina, boosted immunity, you'll never feel hungry again, your in-laws will respect you... Y'know. All that good stuff. It gives me hope to hold out for just ONE... MORE... DAY.
It's easy to view people that promote this diet as snake oil salesman. "Take it for one more week. The benefits are just around the corner. And if not this week, then definitely next week... or the week after that." Just keep playing this slot machine, Chin. It's gotta pay out soon, right?
Choose My Destiny:
If you're reading this and would like to see what happens if I continue, give me a shout out. It will be motivation for me to keep going.
If you're reading this, and out of love for me and my health, want me to stop, let me know that too. :)
Chin's life is in your hands!
Ok. Not really.
I'm outta bacon. Time to buy more.

No comments:
Post a Comment