I Work Out
I

One of the things that has forced me to modify my diet is my sudden uptake of a weight lifting regiment. I've been going to the gym 3 times a week for the past eight and a half weeks. I do the same, simple work out every time, and I love it. It's quick, effective, and fun.
But as I mentioned in my previous post, muscle recovery was slow while I was on a ketosis diet. If my main goal were to lose weight instead of gain weight, I'd be more gung ho about strictly limiting my carbs. But, doggonit, those carbs really do make your muscles recover faster!
A Crust of Bread
At this point, I'm not sure were my diet goals are. I still desire the increased energy that a low carb diet promises so I will continue to limit my intake of sugar and simple carbohydrates. I have yet to re-introduce bread into my regular diet; but I did have my first taste of bread since I started this diet 17 days ago. I had a quarter piece of naan at dinner. It wasn't as euphoric as I thought it would be.I Got What I Came For. Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Programming
My rate of posting will slow down after today. I wanted to post in order to keep a record of my experiences with a low carb/high fat diet so that I could refer back to it. Given that I am now moderating back to a lower fat, higher carb diet, I don't feel the need to monitor my changes as much. I'll be sure to post when something of interest occurs.This blog can now return to being the wonderful Camille and Marcus Show - hosted by Bao Ng :)
No comments:
Post a Comment