Monday, January 02, 2012

Camille: Hilarious

Some amusing moments around the Ng households lately...as told on Facebook:

By Bao on 12/1/2011:
The dreaded "toddler drew all over the wall with markers" happened today...at daycare. Sucks to be daycare. Awesome to be me!
By Chin on 12/6/2011:
Last night, Camille learned how to flush the toilet. She'd flush the toilet, laugh hysterically, and then clap her hands in celebration. "Yaaaay..."

This morning, Bao was puking into the toilet due to morning sickness. Camille walks up to Mom, watches her for a few seconds, pats her on the back, flushes the toilet, then claps her hands in celebration. "Yaaaay..!"
By Bao on 12/6/2011:
Camille had this sneaky smile on her face. I asked her, "Do you need to go potty?" (in Vietnamese) and she raised her eyebrows. I asked, "Did you already go?" She gave me an enthusiastic, "YEAH!" Confirmed. Oh boy...
By Bao on 12/31/2011:
Me: A is for...?
Camille: Apple!
Me: B is for...?
Camille: Bapple!
By Chin 1/1/2012:
I had just finished giving Camille a bath, but had to go upstairs to fetch a diaper. I figured letting her wander around for 1 minute wouldn't be a problem.

When I came back, she was throwing things in the toilet. I thought, "Oh no! She's throwing her bath toys in the toilet." Upon closer inspection, she had crapped all over the floor, was picking up her own poop, and throwing the chunks into the toilet.

A+ for picking up after yourself, little girl.

No comments: