Technically, this is what's going on this week:
- MacNut is the size of an avocado (yum!) - ~4.57 inches and 3.53 ounces.
- The fetus is covered with a protective soft down to regulate its temperature.
- Fat begins to form underneath skin.
- Baby hears external voices, sleeps and dreams.
- Weight: 126 lb (+0)
- Belly circumference: 33.75 in (+3.25)
- Oh boy, I feel like my belly is growing a lot. And I finally made it back to my pre-pregnancy weight!
- Physically, I feel like I have a lot of energy. I need to take a nap in the middle of the day once in a while, though :)
- Because I feel better physically, my mood has been a lot better, too. It also helps that it's Spring Break!!
- I've been doing a lot of unpacking & setting up the house. It has been fun. But I do miss Portland (and Donovan) a lot.
3 comments:
I have been following along with your blog as I progress and reading about each week as I get there. And I was looking at the 15 wk and 16 wk pictures and it really looks like your belly got lots bigger! So fun/sometimes frustrating how our bodies can change so fast.
Haha, you're right! I am just looking back at the pictures now and it does look like that's when there was some rapid growth. Are you finding that to be true to you, too?
I'm not sure. Some days I feel huge and some days not. And of course I'm a lot bigger earlier this time around. I'm not thinking about what the 3rd or 4th would be like. I keep saying we need to take pictures but haven't done it yet.
Post a Comment