Technically, this is what's going on this week:
- MacNut is the size of a turnip (this is getting into ambiguous, highly-variable sizing territory!) - ~5.12 inches and 4.94 ounces
- The umbilical cord is growing thicker and stronger.
- Baby is about 5 inches (14cm) long crown to rump and would be about 9 inches (23cm) head to toe, if it could stretch out.
- The retina has become sensitive to light.
- The first stools (meconium) are now beginning to accumulate.
- Weight: 128 lb (+2)
- Belly circumference: 34.00 in (+3.50)
- Finally surpassing my pre-pregnancy weight!! Judging by my growing belly & dips in energy, I wasn't too concerned whether MacNut was getting enough nutrients :) Ever since I've started feeling better, I've been more mindful about eating better.
- Signs of colostrum production this week.
- Had my 1-hour Glucola tolerance test (for gestational diabetes) this week and the results came back slightly high. So I had to go back in for a 3-hour test! :( Hopefully it was just falsely high.
- We picked up the last few pieces from our rental house in Seattle this week. It was so sad. So many memories in this house.
- Chin & I celebrated our 10-year DTR'ing (defining the relationship) anniversary this week! I couldn't have imagined a better partner in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment