Friday, April 23, 2010

MacNut Week 20


Technically, this is what's going on this week:
  • MacNut is the size of a banana - ~10 inches (CHL) and 11 ounces.
  • The baby can hear and recognize the mother's voice.
  • The mother will probably start feeling the first fetal movements.
  • The toenails and fingernails are growing.
  • The growth of hair on the rest of the body has started.
  • The skin is getting thicker.
  • The heart can now be heard with a stethoscope (although I don't think that's true).
Physical:
  • Weight: 136 lb (+10)
  • Belly circumference: 35.50 in (+5.00)
  • I think I'm all caught up with the weight-gaining thing. :)
  • Physically feeling great.  A nap here and there help, though.
Spiritual & emotional:
  • It has been really good having the Shakals visit!
  • I've been doing a lot of research on cloth diapering and I think I'm completely obsessed with this whole thing!  I love it!

No comments: