Friday, February 26, 2010

MacNut Week 12


Technically, this is what's going on this week:
  • MacNut is the size of a lime - ~2.13 inches and 0.49 ounces.
  • The feet are almost half an inch (1cm) long.
  • The fetus starts moving spontaneously.
  • The face is beginning to look like a baby's face.
  • The pancreas is functioning and producing insulin.
  • Fingernails and toenails appear.
  • The baby can suck his/her thumb, and get hiccups.
Physical:
  • Weight: 121 lb (-5)
  • Belly circumference: 31.25 in (+.75)
  • No more vomiting!  The nausea is almost all gone, too.  My appetite has not recovered fully but at least I know I can eat and keep food down :)
Spiritual & emotional:
  • The fact that I'm not feeling so physically miserable anymore makes me SO sublimely happy!
  • We have been looking for a place to rent and it's a little frustrating that we haven't found anything yet, though.  :-/

No comments: