Technically, this is what's going on this week:
- MacNut is the size of a fig - ~1.61 inches and 0.25 ounces.
- The crown-to-rump length of your developing child is 1.75 to 2.4 inches. The weight of the fetus is approximately 8 grams at this point. The growth of your baby is phenomenal now and your baby's length will double in the next three weeks. The head is grossly out of proportion and is almost half of the baby's length.
- Weight: 120 lb (-6)
- Belly circumference: 31.00 in (+.50)
- "The turn" has occurred...I think. I am starting to feel better this week & have not vomited at all! I am also gaining back some weight!
- This is the first quarter that I have been this behind on homework. As of last week, I was three weeks behind on turning in assignments for one class. Thankfully, all of my professors have been so understanding. I turned in a couple weeks' worth of homework so I'm only one week behind. Not great...but at least I feel better for being able to catch up :)
No comments:
Post a Comment