It was completely pissing me off a few weeks ago that people were already talking about pumpkin-spiced crap while it was still summer (yes, I have an anger issue...and I'm totally not dealing with it).
But now that it is the cold season, here are things I'm going to be looking forward to:
But now that it is the cold season, here are things I'm going to be looking forward to:
- Hot pot - yessssss!!
- Pretty leaves
- Costume parties
- Candy overload from Halloween
- Wearing the 1,200 turtleneck sweaters I own
- Baking
- Chai tea
- Crock pot cooking
- Making cháo/粥 (congee)
- Christmas music
- Candles
- Winter gourds
- Wearing tights
- Chicken noodle soup
- Digging for razor clams...with our kids
- New TV season!
What are you looking forward to this season?
![]() |
| Clam digging 2008 |

3 comments:
Even though it's not been a terribly hot summer in the PNW, I am looking forward to some crisp fall weather. And not something I'm looking forward to but have already experienced: Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses. Yeah, I went there ;)
Haha! Some friends gave us a bag of pumpkin spiced M&Ms. The bag is now half empty (or half full).
lentil soup
Parenthood and Modern Family
mulled wine
Not feeling guilty about not hanging out my laundry on the clothes line
Post a Comment