I finally took her in to see the doctor last week when she refused to go to the bathroom for 5 or 6 hours.
It wasn't a UTI, thankfully. But it was vaginitis. Turns out we're not wiping her well enough...and we're not bathing her frequently enough. (Really? Once or twice a week is not often enough for ya?) How embarrassing.
So we've been bathing her nearly every night for the past week. And bath times have just been a joy. She loves it (always has...as long as we don't pour water on her head). And it sort of curbs any meltdowns she has saved up for the end of the day.
Bath time tonight...
Camille: A doctor can take care of you.I hate to say it, but she is extra hilarious when she doesn't nap.
Me: Who's a doctor?
Camille: Me! Camille! Doctor Camille!
Me: Oh, Dr.Camille, I have a fever. What can you do for me?
Camille: I pray. I'll take care of you, Mommy. I'll take care of you.
Me: Camille, will you take care of me when I'm old?
Camille: Mommy, *quiet chuckle* you're old nooooow.

1 comment:
I read this on FB but I felt the forum was weird for me to say that I love how she offers to pray for you when you are sick.
Post a Comment