Oh, it's back on...like Donkey Kong! Slightly different methods. But there is a plan. :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
There is a drug that you can use to put them out easily and safely. I can't give you the name for legal reasons but it comes out of your own mammary glands. Feel free to use as often as needed. The addiction doesn't last forever, I promise, it just makes life MUCH better for now :) Just a thought, I couldn't live with out it and the milk drunk sleep look is so sweet.
3 comments:
There is a drug that you can use to put them out easily and safely. I can't give you the name for legal reasons but it comes out of your own mammary glands. Feel free to use as often as needed. The addiction doesn't last forever, I promise, it just makes life MUCH better for now :) Just a thought, I couldn't live with out it and the milk drunk sleep look is so sweet.
Hahaha, gotcha :) Thanks. We are feeding often. In fact, I nursed until I got blisters last night. Oy! This girl is something else! :)
Add oil!
Post a Comment