[If you are wondering, "Is she talking about me?" Yes I am. Yes. I. Am.]
EXAMPLE: I post a picture of Camille...
![]() |
| Caption reads: Camille gets mistaken for a boy all the time. |
Friend 2: My little Sheneneh has the exact same chair! LOL!
Friend 3: You think that's bad? My little LaWanda is five years old and she *still* gets called a boy. LOL!
Guess what, friends. Today, I did it! I was my own pet peeve!! Our friend Wendy posted a message about her son getting his 12-month shots today and I replied with, "Oh boo! Camille got her 4 month shots yesterday. She did okay at the time...but I think the meds made her a little uncomfortable last night. Oh! And she is teething, too. :("
I've gone and done it. I have become that annoying mom! (But I will still refuse to "LOL.")

2 comments:
Hmmm....I guess I prefer other people's comments about themselves to a string of "how cute", maybe I've been a mom too long :) I don't care what you dress Camille in, she's going to look like a beautiful baby doll regardless. I just want to snuggle with her! -Joy
Wow, I totally do that! I think this is about me too!
Camille is just adorable btw.
Post a Comment